The Holiday Gift Guide for Bakers is here!
You know that special Baker in your life? The one that makes those delicious pies, cakes, cookies and tarts? Yep, that’s the one. Well here is my hand picked list of some delightful goodies that every Baker will have on his or her list!
Now on the other hand, you may be the Baker, and now when someone says “let me know what’s on your Santa list”, or “what would you like for your birthday?” you can share this article!
I have to confess though, while I did have lots of fun putting this list together, I could have written a book! When I go into one of those kitchen stores, or start shopping online, I want all. the. things! You too? LOL.
Who doesn’t love to shop?! There is definitely something for everyone here. From mixing bowls to jewelry, rolling pins to tree ornaments! I’ve also included my favorites! And just between you and I – many of these are on my list for Santa too! 🙂
NB: This post contains affiliate links and if you purchase something I will earn a small commission at no cost to you. You can read all about it here.
My Top Five Faves!
I thought that maybe sharing my favorite things would make it easier for you to choose something special, so here they are!
- I Just Freaking Love Baking, OK Tshirt Isn’t this adorable? These tshirts are by SunFrog, of excellent quality and come in a variety of styles of Tees and Hoodies for Guys and Gals.
- The Baker’s Christmas Ornament – So sweet, and perfect for that special Baker in your life!
- French Rolling Pin: I just started to use this style of rolling pin last year after over 40 years of making pie crust! It makes such a difference and really gives you much better control over the thickness of your pastry. Which we all know is very important?
- Pastry Mat: Your Special Baker will thank you profusely for this gift! Pastry mats make rolling out the dough a breeze, and the cleanup is so very easy. A must have for the Pie Enthusiast!
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer: If you want to really rock someone’s Christmas, then this amazing mixer is the gift that will do it! Coveted by every Baker I know, I received mine from my sweet Hubby last Christmas. I absolutely love it and it has its own place of pride in the Kitchen!
We regularly update our Holiday Gift Guide for Bakers and I would love to hear from you in the comments below – what gift item is your favorite? Do you have any of these goodies already? And more importantly, what have I missed?
Join our community!
So happy you are here!
What's your biggest baking challenge?