If you’ve been wondering how to use your Instant Pot to make delicious recipes for the holidays, or any time of the year at all, then look no further! We’ve curated the top instant pot recipes from the Best Bloggers around the world! This amazing pressure cooker is so precise, you will be amazed at how much time you save. I recently took one of my all time favorite holiday recipes for a French-Canadian Tourtiere, and made the meat filling in the instant pot and my family said it was the best I’ve ever made! We also have an awesome Mint Chocolate Cheesecake, that is so rich and creamy, you won’t believe it was baked in an Instant Pot!
This post contains affiliate links that allow me to earn a commission at no cost to you. You can read more in The Fine Print.
Instant Pots have both pressure cooker settings and slow cooker settings – so you get the best of both world in one small appliance!
So if you have an Instant Pot that you’ve only been cooking boiled eggs or rice in, stay with me, because you are about to be amazed by how much time you can save with your meal planning. The time saved alone, will more than recoup the cost of your shiny new Instant Pot.
You can check out this Amazon Bestseller Instant Pot right here! This Instant Model model is very popular and runs about $100, but Amazon often has it on sale. If you can get one for under $90 you should grab it, because that’s a very good deal!
This collection of recipes has you covered for a complete turkey dinner, desserts, cheesecakes, soups, sides, the famous green bean casserole and mac and cheese! So keep reading. No time right now? Just pin this image to check them out later. 🙂
BEST INSTANT POT RECIPES BACKSTORY
The Instant Pot has been around a couple of years now, and is dropping in price all the time, so it’s now like buying a crock pot or really good toaster oven. Instant Pots are helping busy working moms all over the world by giving them back more time. I know all too well how precious that extra time is. And quite frankly, I don’t know how you do it with all of the challenges you have with your lives today. It was so different when I was working full time and having to feed my family.
For many years I worked as a secretary to a busy law firm. The work was interesting but after long days of being on the phone with cranky clients, and pounding the typewriter I was exhausted. Yet I was responsible for getting a hot nourishing meal on the table for my family. The gals I worked with had many creative ideas on how to do this and they were happy to share! I didn’t get married until I was 31, and I gained an instant family, when my first husband brought two daughters to our marriage.
So what did I use? Well a favourite method was to get a roast dinner ready, meat potatoes, onions and carrots – put it in the roasting pan in the oven, and set the oven timer. When I arrived home eight hours later, dinner would be cooked, and it was pretty good! Except when the timer didn’t work and the food was raw. 🙂
My other go to at that time was the crock pot or slow cooker. I often purchased small roasting chickens when they were on sale, and stuck one in a crock pot frozen – and of course when I got home, we had roast chicken! So I totally understand the pressures of needing help with meal planning. That’s why I think you’ll enjoy this Best Instant Pot Recipes roundup.
I’ve created categories for the recipes too – Desserts, Drinks, Sides & Mains. But they are all just so great. From bloggers like Imagelicious, Gonna Want Seconds, My Wife Can Cook, We Are Not Martha, just to name a few!
Enjoy. And have the happiest of holidays, cause you deserve it! xo
Best Instant Pot Recipes – Desserts
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
- Vegan Christmas Pudding
2. White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
3. Instant Pot Pumpkin Apple Cake
4. Instant Pot Cheesecake
5. Pumpkin Cheesecake
6. Pumpkin Applesauce
7. Honey Orange Pumpkin Pie
8. Easy Crockpot Candy Recipe
9. Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
10. Salted Caramel Cheesecake
11. Instant Pot Cheesecake Creme Brulee Bites
12. Key Lime Pie
13. Chocolate Lava Cakes
14. Instant Pot Angel Food Cake
15. Instant Pot Brownies
16. Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake With Sour Cream Topping
Best Instant Pot Recipes – Drinks & Sweet Things
17. Spiced Apple Cider
18. Homemade Apple Cider Recipe
19. Vegan Pumpkin Spice Syrup
20. Instant Pot Vanilla Extract
Best Instant Pot Recipes – Sides & Mains
21. Instant Pot French Canadian Tourtiere
22. Instant Pot Collard Greens With Smoked Turkey
23. Instant Pot Green Bean Casserole
24. Instant Pot Cranberry Orange Sauce
25. Instant Pot Cornbread
26. Instant Pot Maple Cranberry Sauce
27. Mashed Potatoes
28. Stuffed Squash
29. Instant Pot Wild Rice Salad
30. Garlic & Herb Buttered Carrots
31. Vegan Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup
32. Instant Pot Easy Cranberry Sauce
33. Instant Pot Cauliflower
34. Instant Pot Herbed Turkey Breast
35. Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes With Fried Onions & Bacon
36. Instant Pot Pumpkin Risotto
37. Taiwanese Beef Stew – Paleo, Keto, Whole 30
38. Spiced Pumpkin Carrot Sweet Potato Soup
39. Turmeric Lemon Rice
40. Instant Pot Creamy Bacon & Brussels Sprouts
41. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
42. Butternut Squash Stew
43. Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
44. Paleo Instant Pot Butter Chicken – Whole 30
45. Instant Pot Stuffing
46. Traditional Green Beans and Bacon
47. Instant Pot Turkey Breast
48. Instant Pot Mac & Cheese
49. Instant Pot Stuffed Pumpkin
50. Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup
I hope you enjoy this amazing collection of Best Instant Pot Recipes as much as I do! It was a lot of fun putting the recipes together. AND like I said earlier if you don’t have an Instant Pot, be sure to check out my favourite model here:
Amazon Bestseller Instant Pot right here! This Instant Model model is very popular and runs about $100, but Amazon often has it on sale. If you can get one for under $90 you should grab it, because that’s a very good deal!
We all love EASY right?
These recipes will put a smile on everyone's faces!
Just click that big button to get our latest content by email.