This post may contains affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for the details.
Crock Pot Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake.
Lemon and Blueberry recipes are really popular right now, and this Crock Pot Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake is definitely a winner in the easy dessert recipe category! And since it’s summer, it’s really too hot to get the oven going, even with air conditioning! 🙂
So I’ve been doing some research into cheesecake recipes using a Crock Pot or Slow Cooker. This Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake is adapted from a basic cheesecake recipe I found on This Old Gal. This website also has some great tips on cooking with Crock Pots and Instant Pots. I just made an amazing Mint Chocolate Cheesecake in my Instant Pot, so if you are wanting to try that as well, check it out!
In addition to your Crock Pot, you will need a 7″ spring form pan and some parchment paper. It’s really important to fully grease your pan and that also includes the parchment paper. That way your beautiful Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake will easily slide out.
I’ve included the short video posted to our Facebook page Easy as Pie Recipes & More
The results? Well, you be the judge! I’m pretty sure this is the only way I’m making a cooked cheesecake from now on.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 pkgs 8oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1 egg yolk (room temperature
- 3/8 cup heavy cream 35% fat
- 1/4 cup real blueberry jam or preserves
- Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Peel
Spring Form Pan
- Grease the pan really well, putting a circle of parchment paper along the bottom, and covering the outside bottom with foil
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together
- Press the mixture into the base of the 7" spring form pan, pushing it up the sides a bit around the base
- Chill while you are making the filling
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, lemon zest and vanilla with a hand mixer until creamy
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat lightly
- Add the cream, mixing it in by hand until it is blended
- Pour into the spring form pan
- Using a teaspoon drop the blueberry jam in spots across the top of the filling
- Pull a knife slowly through the top, creating a marble effect
Get the Crock Pot Ready
- Put 1" of water in the bottom of your crock pot
- place the trivet with handles (I use the one I got with my Instant Pot) inside and set the cheesecake on top
- Put two large sheets of paper towel over the top of the crock pot and set the lid on top
- Cook on High for 2 hours
- After 2 hours turn off heat and let the cheesecake sit inside the crock pot for 1 hour - do not remove the lid
- Remove the cheesecake from the crockpot, place it on a cooling rack and let it sit for 1 more hour
- Wrap the cheesecake in foil and refrigerate overnight
- Place a generous spoonful of blueberry preserves in the centre
- Dress with fresh blueberries and lemon peel
We all love EASY right?
These recipes will put a smile on everyone's faces!
Just click that big button to get our latest content by email.