A light and luscious white chocolate cheesecake that is definitely a showstopper! It’s so easy for you to make in the Instant Pot. No need to fuss with a Bain Marie (water bath) that regular oven recipes require.
This post may contains affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy for the details.
I make all of my cheesecakes in the Instant Pot now. In keeping with the lightness in flavour, the vanilla Oreo cookies make a perfect crust. This recipe makes a a lovely ‘tall’ cheesecake in the 7″ springform pan, and will serve about 8 people. You can make the cheesecake a day or two before serving it as well.
And don’t you think it’s just so pretty? A beautiful addition to your holiday baking, and what about as a homemade food gift for your host or hostess?
Make sure you pin the recipe coz your friends are definitely going to want this one! This is definitely going to become your favorite cheesecake of all time! I’m actually taking it to work, for a team meeting tomorrow.
You will need: Instant Pot, 7″ springform pan, parchment paper, White Chocolate Almond Bark (for garnish), cream cheese, white chocolate chips, eggs, sugar, cranberries, whole berry cranberry sauce, heavy cream (35%) fresh lemon & unsalted butter.
Recipe rating: beginner/intermediate – not too hard, but you really need to follow the instructions exactly!
CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BACKSTORY
When I was girl growing up, I remember my Mom always made a beautiful dessert for Christmas Dinner. She loved to “fuss with the table” as she called it, bringing out all of her best china and silverware, Christmas napkins and sweet little ornaments.
We didn’t have Elf on the Shelf back then! I still have some of her collectibles, I just can’t part with them.
Christmas is often bittersweet for many of us, and I’m no exception. I remember the last Christmas holiday I got to spend with my Mom and Dad and I would give anything to get that time back.
But today I’m blessed to be able to celebrate the joy of the season with my stepfamily, my husband Mark’s amazing children, and now a beautiful grandchild.
I’m not as close with my step-children from my first marriage, and it makes me sad sometimes, but I understand that they have their own lives to live.
I’m sharing these things because I expect that everyone has their own memories or experiences that revolve around the ‘festive season’. And I guess my message is that don’t beat yourself up if you can’t put a Hallmark Christmas together.
In my experience, and remember I’m a Grandma now, it’s the time spent together, more than the presents or perfect dinner tables.
Last month I made a recipe using cranberries – Cranberry Cherry Tarts with Almond Glaze and it was a hit! So I realized that I wanted to make another recipe using cranberries! I wanted a real showstopper recipe for my Christmas desserts feature.
This White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake would be perfect to take to our daughter’s for Christmas Eve. Our son-in-law absolutely loves cheesecake. I got the idea for this recipe from a copycat recipe for the Old Cheesecake Factory – the one that is white chocolate and raspberries? So I thought, what about white chocolate and cranberries?
Now my Instant Pot Mint Chocolate Cheesecake recipe is just so good, easy to make and the creamiest ever! I adapted that basic recipe, added in some deliciousness, like melted white chocolate, whole berry cranberry sauce, and sugared lots and lots of cranberries.
I didn’t want a regular graham cracker base, gingersnap or chocolate cookie crumbles. Have you tried Golden Oreos? Now that is just so much goodness packed into one little sandwich cookie. The vanilla flavours blend perfectly with the white chocolate and cranberries in the cheesecake too.
Isn’t it beautiful? Well, let me tell you, it tastes beautiful too. I brought this one to work, for my last team meeting of the year, and everyone just loved it! Not a scrap was left.
TIPS TO MAKING A PERFECT WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE
- Sugar the cranberries the day before you are going to bake. They take about two hours in total to set up, and will keep in the fridge for about a week.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
- Have all of your ingredients, especially the eggs and cream, at room temperature.
- The cooking time, and cooling times are just right.
- Garnish the cake with white chocolate ganache, sugared cranberries and white chocolate almond bark
YOU MAY NEED…
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thanks so much for being a part of You Can Live Rich On Less/Pie Lady Bakes!
This 7″ springform pan is perfect to make your Instant Pot Cheesecake. And it also includes extra sealing rings for the lid! Sometimes these rings take on the odors of the recipe you just made, so it’s recommended to have rings for savoury foods and rings for sweet ones! I think this is a really good deal too!
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE…..
We have lots of Instant Pot recipes, and many for cheesecakes and desserts! Be sure to check out:
- Best Instant Pot Recipes – A collection of 50 recipes!
- Instant Pot Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
- Traditional Tourtiere – make it on the stove top or use your Instant Pot!
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITH CRANBERRIES (INSTANT POT) RECIPE
Your first bite of this amazing white chocolate cheesecake won’t be your last, guaranteed! The delicate white chocolate, vanilla and cranberries, are a wonderful combination of sweetness, with just a bit of tart from the cranberry sauce!
The sugared cranberries are just so easy to make, and take this instant pot white chocolate cranberry cheesecake to the next level.
The white chocolate ganache is so easy for you to make and it looks beautiful dripping down the sides don’t you think? You can add the white chocolate almond bark to the top for garnish that takes this White Chocolate Cheesecake to a whole new level.
And you will have lots of sugared cranberries to give as gifts! If you are feeding a crowd, may I suggest making two cheesecakes? Your family will be oh so glad you did. 🙂
If you like this recipe please give it a 5 star rating.
- 3/4 cup Oreo Cookies Golden (vanilla), crushed
- 2 1/2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 pkgs Cream Cheese pkgs 8oz
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 egg yolk at room temperature
- 3/8 cup whipping cream 35% fat
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips melted, slightly cooled
- 4 tbsp cranberry sauce whole berry
White Chocolate Ganache
- 1/2 cup cream Heavy, 35% fat or more
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Crush the Vanilla Oreo Cookies in a food processor until crushed, add melted butter and sugar blend well
- Press into your 7" spring form pan, that has been well greased and lined with parchment paper on the bottom.
- Press up the sides just a bit
- Put in the refrigerator to chill while you make the filling.
- Using your mixer, blend the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon zest until creamy.
- Add the eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, blending lightly.
- Add the cream, and blend this by hand, just until it disappears
- Pour half of the cream cheese filling onto the crust
- Drop 2 tbsp cranberry sauce over the top. Pull a stick or skewer lightly through the top to create a marbled effect.
- Pour the remainder of the cream cheese filling on top and do the same with the rest of cranberry sauce.
- Getting the Instant Pot Ready
- Pour one cup of water into the bottom of the pot
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the pot
- Put the cheesecake on top of the trivet inside the pot
- lay a piece of paper towel on top and lightly put a piece of aluminum foil on top of that
- Close the pot and make sure the vent is set to 'seal'
- Set the timer for Pressure cooking High for 40 minutes with a Natural Release of 15 minutes
- Remove the cheesecake from the pot and let it sit on the trivet for one hour, keeping it covered
- Refrigerate overnight before garnishing
White Chocolate Ganache
- Put the chocolate chips in a small bowl
- Put the cream in a medium saucepan, and cook over medium heat until its foamy but not sticking to the pot
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips, wait about 20 seconds and then stir until the chocolate is glossy. The ganache is ready to use when it reaches 35 degrees F.
- Spoon the Ganache around the edge of the cheesecake so that it drips down the sides. Spread the ganache over the top of the cake and let it set.
- Decorate with Sugar Frosted Cranberries
To keep up with the latest home style cooking & simple living ideas from You Can Live Rich On Less, home of Pie Lady Bakes plus recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick delicious weekday meals, be sure to follow Easy as Pie Recipes & More Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram.